Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

12.5 @ 105

4K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  aggie 
#1 ·
Is what my truck ran tonight, backed it up with a 12.4@106 on a stock engine (forged rods) with headstuds, hybrids, gt38r, nitrous,and tuned by Chris (aka aggie) at Truck Source Diesel here in san antonio. Its an 01 ext cab long bed 4x4. vids coming soon!

#5 ·
Nice!!!

Eh, they're good to 109mph. :D

#9 ·
Thats sick............How much giggle gas did that take ????

#11 ·
Dang, and I thought I was a bottle baby! :D

#30 ·
Blowing this one up isnt the goal, the goal was to see what we could get out of a stock motor with certain benchmarks in mind, while not chunking the block. We have accomplished what we feel is reasonable w/ a stock motor w/ current parts and techniques available, hence the new motor being built. Honestly, at this point if it blew up, it would still have far exceeded what anyone would imagine a stock motor could withstand. Hoss has put it through some serious abuse not just at the track but daily driving. Spraying it while pulling a bobcat to beat an unloaded Dodge from a stop light is an example. There is no reason a 7.3 should be considered on the brink of destruction at 450rwhp in my opinion and we set out to see for ourselves if this was true or not.

#31 ·
Spraying it while pulling a bobcat to beat an unloaded Dodge from a stop light is an example. .
:ford:

I would pay to see that. Thats the funniest thing I've read here.

#32 ·
Any idea of what it was making on #2 only?

#35 ·
TTT for answer. Any fuel only runs?

#34 ·
Hmm, that set-up sounds vaguely familiar. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.