Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Buddy ordered new Harley Edition

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  txpsdcrwchf 
#1 ·
Well, went with my buddy today to order his new truck. He ordered a Harley Edition and we'll see when it comes in. They're apperently available because the computewr didn't kick it back out as an option. Here's some particulars... F250 crew, 4x4, moonroof, adj. pedels, slider window(these pretty much are stock Harley stuff except the moonroof), switches, and no nav. or 6 disk since it would come out anyway, and L.S. 3.73's. I CAN' T BELEIVE you can't get a 4.10 in the dang truck!! Unbelievable! It all came out to a whopping $49,290.00 with his XPlan. Can't wait to see it. Now.... whose is lifted here and which lift are you running? He's putting it on 37's with 20's or 22's. How about the ride of everyone's? Thanks for any info......

#6 ·
The sad thing is...... that's the first pic. I've seen. Guess I'll call him in the am and let him know. We weren't sure about when it would come in, but, guess we now have time to figure out WHICH color he wants. That CAN'T be the only option!! If so, guess it's a King Ranch.

#9 ·
Well, talked to DAve today and emailed him the link to the truck.... if that's the ONLY version it comes in then, well, scratch that order. It's f'in nasty!!

#18 ·
Here's a crappy camera phone pic of Nate's truck:

#21 ·
Well, talked to Dave and he talked to the dealer and they said that the interior's ugliness is an option as well as the exterior paint. He does have on order an all black with black interior. He father in law owns one of the largest CAT dealers in the country so if it does come in with the ugly bottom color it's nothing for him to have it painted at the shop for no cost. He's got a few rides to drive around in the meantime. I will be SO disappointed as well Dave if it does come in with that interior. I couldn't imagine Ford having that only interior b/c Harley sales would be so low.

ABrannan19.... actually he's not stupid at all. He's very smart actually. When we ordered it, we went from Hooters(with a few beers) then went to see if they were available yet. His salesman in the Fleet Dept. said he tried to order one the week before and couldn't, so we tried and the computer accepted it. Done deal. The dealer had no info or pics on the truck. We found the picture AFTER he ordered it. Why not et the ball rolling? If he doesn't like it when it comes in.... then he doesn't have to buy it. We figured it would be like mine or some of the others he's seen from 07 and below. I can tell you that when the truck is done with all his goodies... it'll be one of the nicest in town. Look at his Escalade in my sig.

#24 ·
maybe a nice one..I will say that but there are several 08's..that are nice 2 duallies one with 22.5's and the other I saw today lowered 2wd on 22's cut down pulling a bad ass ski antique.

It is a nice escalde. But you know as well as I do they are a dime a dozen..thats is some nice fiberglass work.

Ask the guy with the S331 if he wants to run..I wanna try our SChrged screw out..dynoed @ 381/421 so it should be a pretty good race..however when we ordered one (cancled it) we were not impressed.

#25 ·
Well, the Harley came in today...... boo hoo, the interior came with the ugliness. That 's the only way they're coming. So, we're going to some leather shops on Thurs. to have it changed. All in all, the truck looks hot. It will look better when he picks it up tomorrow with some of the nasty stickers pulled off. The bottom sticker just has to go. Will post some pics when it's done. I'll post interior pics when it's done. I just can't bring myself to do it until it's done. The badging looks good as well.

As far as Mike's Saleen.... he just ordered his pully and chip from Saleen. We'll see. He pulled me nicely when we ran, but, I had 2 bad injectors, blown gaskets, and cracked heads. I wanna try again now wwith my new motor and tune. It's just a great looking truck.

As far as Dave's Escalade, he just re-did the back. The TV now raises from behind the box and the subs fire back to the tailgate now. Much better. Will post pics soon with both his trucks.

#26 ·
#27 ·
man thats a sweet truck, i really like the gauge cluster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.