Anyone else DONE with McDonalds?

4K views 77 replies 46 participants last post by  'powerstroke7.3 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I do have to agree with Rich. But after that Im done

#4 ·
Where the F is 365 white?:eek:

#5 ·
I don't complain. They pay my bills. I have been servicing McDonalds restaurants landscaping for the past 30 years. No grass mowing just landscape maintenance and landscape installs. 130 restaurants under contract.

#6 ·
To beat it all that's discrimination against the MEXICANS!

#7 ·
Quoted from what is Black365..

"Like the unique African Baobab tree, which nourishes its community with its leaves and fruit, McDonald's has branched out to the African-American community nourishing it with valuable programs and opportunities"

Everyone's got their own unique heritage to be celebrated,

except ******..

#62 ·
yeh,you people suck :D I want my land back

#12 ·
I quit mcdonalds long ago. The place back home was awful. Dirty (if you knew me, you'd know that's something), stinky, slow, and usually wrong. The manager that I remember was a white woman, and everybody else was either black or mexican. Half the time she was on the registers because she was the only person that the customers could understand, and could understand the customers.

Don't get me wrong. I work with some great black people, and some friends back home have mexican somewhere in their background. But when the person taking the order just stands there with their mouth open and utters 'huh?, n whh d ya wnt? d ya wnt frs w th? I swore of them and haven't been back. That was over 10 years ago.

I found Culvers in the northern states, and waffle house down south. Both of them are faster, cleaner, and better than md's ever was.

#13 ·
Yep just dont get it,, i dont eat mcdonalds cause there food is crappy, it all tastes like cardboard to me and freezer burnt meat too. But the whole 365black is wierd..I dont understand why there has to be a black or a white anything.. hell we are all just "people" who gives a #### if the color is black or white? i just dont see the whole deal. Why couldnt they have just said"comunity" instead of "black Community" does this mean they only care about the black colored folks and not the white colored folks? It doesnt realy matter anyways cause i dont eat there any ways

#14 ·
I wont eat there anymore in the past 3 or 4 months the local mcdonalds has been spreading hepatitis through our community!!

#21 ·
Faq-em! I dont eat thier sh*t anyway.

#23 ·
MCD sucks...That angus burger taste like chit...YUCK!!!! and now this...LOL im done but they won't be hurting over loosing me as a customer. Back to Taco Hell

#24 ·
LOl a buddy of mine hates african heritage stuff. He is black. Its awesome to hear him say Im not african Im an american. LoL he hates the term african american too LOL.

Cant eat the stuff anyway

#27 ·
Thats bull$hit!

#33 ·
i am just joking i actually cant go to mcdonalds anymore because i cant fuking communicate with the people there

if you guys wanna have some fun go to any fast food joint wait for the mexican to ask you what you want in English and just look them dead in the face and say you dont speak spanish, there exspression is priceless

#34 ·
mexicans are slowly but surely invading northeast mt i was hoping it got to cold for them but carhart just keeps making warmer and warmer clothes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.