Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What truck should I buy next ?

2K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  02BigD 
#1 ·
Well guys a guy is coming to look at my ole cc truck monday and sounds really interested in it so I have been thinking about what truck I should buy next? so here is my choices
#1 buy a 379 pete with a 3406B cat, pimp it out and pull?
#2 buy a 6.0 and toy with it
#3 buy a 08 f450 cc lb
#4 finally add another 40x60 to my shop with 3 bays and an office ?

Im more for the 379 peterbuilt and adding some bling :D

#2 ·
Well guys a guy is coming to look at my ole cc truck monday and sounds really interested in it so I have been thinking about what truck I should buy next? so here is my choices
#1 buy a 379 pete with a 3406B cat, pimp it out and pull?
#2 buy a 6.0 and toy with it
#3 buy a 08 f450 cc lb
#4 finally add another 40x60 to my shop with 3 bays and an office ?

Im more for the 379 peterbuilt and adding some bling :D
Petes are expensive but !!

#9 ·
yeah up her there is some steel jobs I can pick up and whats sweeter then a rig thats clean and still get the job done. good luck on the truckin and when you get the package youll need a knife LOL alot of green duck tape LOL

#13 ·
:nopics:

#20 ·
Get the 379 ex hood pete with the big kitty, I even know someone that can teach you how to "drive it" properly:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil

#22 ·
shizit ill grab some gearz rollin around your ole dove 10-rodgey nuttin runs like cummin's with a cat on it azz
Ben never taught you how to shift, I have nothing to worry about, you'll never get out of the low side.:pointlaugh:

j/k:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.