2011 F350 spy shots!!!!!!!

31K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  CobbsDieselPerformance 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
here you go:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice pics...Free bump...:D

#15 ·
6R140, wonder what kind of changes they made? Cool stuff...

Looks like they put a freaking tow hook on the clean pipe just to move it around in the factory, I bet they pick up a tenth just by taking that off. :D
I don't think the current CAT/DPF pipes are going to fit!

On the transmission if I remember correctly the way they rate transmission it now means 6R140= 6 speed 1400 ft lbs torque rating compared to the previous 5R110= 1100 ft lb torque rating. The should mean big upgrades inside, look at the changes from 4R100 to 5R110 that would have been 1000 to 110 ft lb change.

#14 ·
X2 that exhaust is UGLY

#17 ·
That exhaust would have to go!

#21 ·
its lookin good except for the exhaust as usual

#23 ·
Nice pics. Wish I would see one around here. Guess you couldn't get the guy to open the hood huh? LOL LOL

#27 ·
it seems like Dodge may have liked fords idea, here's a picture of the Tonka concept. Maybe ford is going back a few years on the new dually design, I don't mind how this looks. Nice and rugged

#32 ·
The tail pipe flange is to make it easier to hook up a hose for when they have it running in the garage. Every test vehicle has a funny looking exhaust pipe end for this reason. I would guess that the venturi style exhaust tip that has been around for a couple of years will stick around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.