Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Attention Moderators

2K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  JD Dearden 
#1 ·
I got a couple questions. I was just wondering who are all the moderators? How do they decide who gets booted off or sent to their room? Also how about the different colored usernames? I know some are the moderators and sponsors what about the other colors? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
The ones in green are just the little peon worker bees, the ones in orange are just pansies and root for some pretty queer ass football teams. And the one in red is a cali sausage smuggler. Hope that answers your questions, oh and dont mess with the mods. :D

#4 ·
If I don't like someone or if I have an "alterior motive" I will ban you. Or at least that's what I've been told.

#10 ·
Dumb posting can get you crossways with the mods. Most guys on here will never have a moderation issue at all other then maybe moving a post or something. If you follow along with the general way others post on here you will be fine.

Tom

#15 ·
blue = sponsors
green and orange = mods
red = admins
maroon = our biatches

#17 ·
dont forget without us biatches there is NO NEED for a mod if there was one to begin with :poke:

#21 ·
No difference, Mikey just did that in honor of my old truck. :D

#31 ·
thats what i mean you ever see him cradle that thing under his arm like he is nursing or something

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.