Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Release Date

7K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Big K 
#1 ·
i heard ford was shooting for a feb 15th release date, and they believe its very makeable..i cant wait to see what this thing's got!

#4 ·
Guess I better kick up the savings funds. Can't wait to see this thing launch.

#11 ·
awesome news!! I can't wait!
hopefully pricing is roughly the same, that way I'll definitely be looking into one

#13 ·
A little off topic, but I have been holdin out on buying a new one until the 2010 F-150 DIT diesel came out. Has this been cancelled, I have heard all kinds of different things?

Plan was to keep mine for towing, buy a new F150 diesel for driving and build a two wheel drive reg cab for racing. Might have to work on my plans.

#14 ·
I was wanting to keep my old truck but i just might have to see what the 6.7 brings and trade in the old oneLOL

#15 ·
F-150 diesel on hold indefenitley along with GM's and Dodge's 1/2 ton diesels.Scorpion is a definite, shooting towards the end of this year.Dual turbos and reverse flow intakes.No bull####, FSE told me this week when he came in to look at a truck i was working on.

#17 ·
o yea and sorry yes it will have compounds

#18 ·
Heard the following:

- DPF/CAT/EGR and Urea

- Aluminum and reverse flow heads

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

#22 ·
If the urea system will be like the current ones, it will require checking/filling at the normal oil service interval.

Maybe now I can get a good deal on an '08! :D

Dave

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.