Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New 500 RWHP Twin Turbo System

19K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  bigwhite7.3stroker 
#1 ·
Jefferson State Diesel's 500 RWHP Twin Turbo System Designed by the 1000 RWHP 2008 Diesel Power Champion!

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow that is a sweet looking set up. What are those pipes painted in? What size is that intake pipe?

#13 ·
dam thats a very tight fit. what all does it take as far as supporting mods to do twins? i would love to do this next year. either that or injectors and a good single turbo upgrade.

#15 ·
EGR Delete, Studs, Dual Fuel Eliminating all OE system, Hypermax Injectors, and a stack to keep the smoke off your bedside and bumper. A couple different programmers can work, and though they usually sell Turbonetics Intercoolers I prefer Hypermax because they have 20% more volume.

Wow that is a sweet looking set up. What are those pipes painted in? What size is that intake pipe?
LineX J/K its a type of powder coating. 5" Intake.

What is the model year of the truck those are mounted?

Looks pretty dang good!!! Any more info on it?
You'd have to call Jeremy at their shop. The system will be a cross between what I'm running on my truck with their ducting and fuel system. I'm making about the same numbers with a single but I have better Injectors and the BD Turbo. The BD or a Modified VGT Turbo are the only two single setups I've seen or heard of working. If you run a large single the turbo lag is huge. I've personally tried a few others and the BD was the only one that worked. With better Injectors and the BD Turbo it would put down over 600 easy I'm just not going to post claimed numbers. They built his last year, where shooting in the dark, and just don't have the time or cash to just swap the turbo and injectors out again. I was going to and can afford to do it but Cali passed the new Carb Law this year that 98 and up diesels are going to get diagnostic and visual smog inspections, so now I have to sell my truck at the end of the year.

WOW, that's a lot of plumbing.
Have you seen the others?

who the hell let chris near a 6 liter ??? nice work!!
His Partner. What do you do after you make 1000 on fuel only and win the diesel power challenge? Build a 6.0 Sequential Turbo setup in 3 weeks. Oh ya and make it look clean.

#14 ·
Looks good guys

#33 ·
guessing there trying either swamps 170's or 205's. looks pretty nice for a towing setup. wonder what the price is though.

#35 ·
i think if its in the 5-600 range..its an awesome street truck setup. chris has been a student of turbocharging for a few years now. the same guy that was spraying over 1400 a couple years back. think about it, even if its 5-600 ..egt's way low, smoke almost non existent, throttle and turbo response damn near instant...that, to me is appealing. i had a truck like that once...and although my setup turned out to be fatal..cuz i'm a dumbazz, it was the funnest street truck i had ever driven... hands down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.