Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TANK in TEXAS tomorrow.. 3 July!

3K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  TANK'S 250 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have nothing better to do this weekend,....so I'll be heading to Texas tomorrow.

Doug(slowleak) is coming with me,....well...actually I'm towing his truck to Diesel Innovations for some modifications.

Joe(Extremeford4x4) will probably be tagging along too....he'll know tonight.

Our first stop. is Brewski's in Houston @ 2pm......then I have no plans after that.....
.....we just have to be back in Louisiana by Sunday.

Come on by and have a beer.

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn if i wasnt in San diego..

#6 ·
Hey if Doug is still not coming, y'all should make it another weekend. I might not be available much on Saturday....... Might have to go down to Galveston with the parents for awhile.... Not sure yet when and how long.......

let me know dude.

#8 ·
Bring yo azz then!!!! Beer is still on for tomorrow!!!

I was just thinking of getting doug's broke azz truck here....

The guy from .org that is having something at his place is not too far from my house.

#9 ·
damn I got one month til im 21...:doh: you will be about 30miles from me.

#16 ·
I got a boat to work on...tomorrow if ya'll want to help come on down...LOL

#18 ·
well it's a 1996 bayliner witha 4.3 it had water in the oil and we drained it out flushed it with diesel and put fresh oil in it...it will run for 1 sec with starting fluid but shut down...It's carb 4Brl. and the starter stay's on while the motor is running...It dosen't seen to be missing that bad but we need to do a carb rebuild (I wouldn't know where to start)..ohh ya we put a new fuel pump on it aswell...just dosen't want to stay running

#22 ·
Well....I made it....I'm here....but not with a few minor bumps and bruises...

150 miles from home,....I/C boot comes loose....retightened boot,....all good.

Then 100 miles until I get to Brewski's........POP!

Big rig threw a rock at me....I'll fix it when I get home.

Here's a couple pics....

#23 ·
Umm, question. If Doug isn't going, where's my trailer? I told him it HAS to be back tomorrow. :poke:

#24 ·
Damn wish I could have gone to Matt's with ya'll. It was good to meet all of ya and have a few beers.

#30 ·
Lake Conroe. North on I-45 exit 94. Fireworks over the Lake start at 9:20.

#32 ·
We r at the house now playing rock band on a 120 inch projection screen about 15 people here more on the way

#34 ·
Look Tank has his own plate. Did you bring that one with you so you don't have to do dishes either? :hehe::hehe:

Glad you got to eat finally Tank. LOL LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.