Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So gay

2K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  farm boy 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I actually like the 2 Cadillacs (the new one with the flames and the old one in the last pic) but not the rest of 'em. I've never understood the point of building or buying a vehicle that'll almost never be driven. If it's mine, it's gonna be on the road. To each his own I guess though.

#4 ·
DAMN that last caddy is sweet!!!:evil

#8 ·
Didn't make it but I will be at Texas Heat Wave in Austin. Towing a buddies show truck down there for him. That hummer was a bit much. That brother must live in NO and must have built it after the last snow storm. LOL LOL

#9 ·
Ya'll are all jealous that you have no class and envy every one of those rides. I think Gare should trade in the Diesel for the triple axle Nissan or whatever it is. :poke:

#10 ·
Yea, I'm all for if ya build it drive the d@mn thing.
Now that being said, even if ya don't care for the styles ya gotta appreciate the mad skills and creativity that went into those rides.

#13 ·
The caddy is saweeeet

#15 ·
Yea, i was there to see some of this stuff first hand. I'll upload my photos and add some stuff to this thread. I actually know the shop that built the hummer. I never understood it either. The guy that owns it has more money in that thing than you want to know, well into 6 figures. We were actually surprised he was out there. He usually only does indoor shows. I don't understand building stuff like that and then not using it, but i can understand, they build them to show off the shops ability then show it off at these shows. But yea, it's pretty much pointless other than that.....

#23 ·
Way to stay true to your colors there. Its almost Pirate Tan. LOL

On a side note, A Duratrash under the hood would be nice with a little NOS. :tree:

#19 ·
The quad is by far the gayest!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.