Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

We did not land on the moon

3K views 44 replies 27 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Why do people continue to bring this up? Even if we did not land on the moon, what is that gonna change? I don't care if we made it or not...

#11 ·
They all ready exist on this planet. If you don't believe me I can introduce you to my ex. But don't say I didn't warn you. :doh:LOL

Later Cruz

#19 ·
I saw all of the original footage on TV in 1969. No way it was fake, regardless of what some flake is trying to make money off of saying it was. It was impossible to fake, including all of the other trips to the moon. Plus, the Ruskies would cry foul first and they never have. Maybe this dude should concentrate on Lee Harvey Oswald and his dirty deed and that mistery or the Acorn situation.

#23 ·
First moon walk was on my 13th birthday in 1969 (yes, I am old but damn well set in life and proud of it)
The pictures and video from the first landing were kinda crude but there was no doubt in my mind that it really happened. In later missions, I'm sure the technology and methods of filming were greatly improved.

I worked for 20 years at Oak Ridge National Lab in Oak Ridge TN. They have samples of the MANY parts that were made there for the moon missions. Millions of dollars were spent on special hardware.

There will always be these kooks that make a futile attempt at fame by DECEIVING those who are gullible enough to listen and believe them.

#30 ·
It was special to me because it was on my birthday. I was lucky with the Vietnam thing. I was registered for the draft and had a lottery number because they had started drafting by lottery. Old "tricky Dicky" Nixon and Henry Kissinger put an end to it in the early 70's. THANK GOD!

#26 ·
And just think, they did it all with no computers. My phone has more computer than the Lunar Module had.

#32 ·
Nope.

I my uncle could tell some stories. He was on a two man team that would wait for a week to take a single shot. They were in places they were not supposed to be.

Till the day he died, you did not touch him when he was sleeping.

He had to carry his partner out for fifteen miles to the extraction point once.

#34 ·
Ended up with a less than honorable discharge. It was upgraded to General a year later. About ten years ago, he finally got it upgraded to honorable.

Even if you are a war hero, you cannot break your base commander's nose. Good lesson to remember.

#36 ·
He taught me how to shoot a rifle, from a long ways out.

OK, enough of the hijack. I believe we did land on the moon.

#40 ·
With Davids luck, he would land it on the moon, but blow a motor on take off for the trip home.

His ET for the trip there would set a record though.

#41 ·
Not too long ago, there was a show on IIRC the National Geographic Channel on the this exact subject of if the moon landings faked.

After going back & forth several times between the the doubters & believers they in the end talked to some folks at an observatory.

One of the experiments supposedly set up by the astronauts on the moon was a laser reflector. To this day, that experiment is still working. Astronomers using a high power laser are stil still taking earth to moon range measurements using that reflector set up almost 40 years ago.

The refector didn't get there and get properly positioned and setup all by itself.
Yellow Line Icon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.