Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

SCT tuning

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Abrannan19 
#1 ·
I got my custom tunes from eric a while back and they are amazing. My question is do yall ever change the adjustments on the tunes? like WOT 1-2 gear or what? Just tell me what yall adjust....just trying to have a lil more kick to quickness

#5 ·
change the last 2 wot shifts to -3mph the truck will accelerate alot better without hunting in gear and not hang in gear or up shift then down shift after a burn out when you continue accelerating once you hookup. makes the holeshot experience much more enjoyable.

#6 ·
I leave them all alone and figure Eric knows best. Plus the shifting is flawless unless I do something stupid like run hard through a gear and go to back off the pedal just before it wants to upshift and keep truckin.

#8 ·
I have changed shift firmness most often.

I'm sure most of you have removed the top speed limiter...

I've also changed the idle speed around during the colder months to aid with warm up (since I dont have the high-idle option just yet).

I've also changed my rev limit with no issues to shifting.

#11 ·
im gonna have to get in there and set it for about 3800 or so. i was gettin after it the other day messin with a buddy of mine and missed 4th and that thng pegged over 4k not sure exactly where but i about chit myself. i was waiting for it to go boom.:doh:

#12 ·
Adam...why do you keep the idle so low???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.