Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesels take over at Sac Raceway on Wedsnesdays!

37K views 859 replies 19 participants last post by  RedSmokey 
#1 ·
Matt, Alex, Grant, and I were there 2 weeks ago with all the lightening and had a heck of a time. It would be nice to get some more trucks out there. Its $15 to race and gates open at 5:00. We didn't get there at 5 though. I'm headed out this week and I've heard Matt and Alex will be also. Grant, coming??

So who else wants to come run! Its fun watching the faces of the import guys as these huge beasts are running in the 13's! Its a good time and we'll probably do dinner again. We hit in n out last time!

Here's directions: Untitled Document

And weds night info: Untitled Document

#2 ·
yeah, hopefully i'll be able to make it. i wont be in the truck though, turbo's off and i still need to fix the front axle.

#6 ·
Ok soooo I'll be there tomorrow. Probably between 5-6.

:tree::ford:

#12 ·
i dont think i'll be able to make it, too much work here.

#13 ·
What the hell. Well ok grant! Catch you next time!

#15 ·
Ok! Jason is coming with me tonight. It should be a good time!

#17 ·
He doesn't need anymore booze...BELIEVE ME! lol

#20 ·
hahaha, jason drinks blue moon! wtf, i'll give him the free blue moon shirt i got when i worked at the bar.

sorry i couldn't make it, i have soo much work stacked up its rediculous. i had to hire a guy to help me out. i'll be there next week.

#22 ·
yea what was that all about. this night was horrible the second fastest diesel was a manual 6.0 with an edge lol. he was running 15.5 all night. alex well you got under a 13.9 the one run i saw you so i guess thats ok. i dont know why you cant get a 13.7 again, maybe you need to race me lol.

o ya and i love blue moon its my favorite beer. dont hate on it lol.

#23 ·
i dont know what my deal was, dam 13.8 but i was actually hoping to beat my 13.7 from last time :doh: I saw Raj's first run in the low 13's... And the genius operating the tree didnt understand he was spooling up before he got to the second staging light :doh: So how did Raj do the rest of the time? I only got to see black clouds of his smoke while i waited in line LOL

#26 ·
oh gosh, Jason's baby was popping! Hot Damn

#29 ·
After Raj's first run, when i saw him trying tell him to scoot up, i thought about walking up and trying to talk to him. But my lane was up soon, and the guy would have probably thought i was some punk or dumbass that didnt know anything.

Should be sweet when he gets it dialed in. Along with your 6slow if you get it running decent enough to run :poke:

#30 ·
I wish we could get a group together to go to Tuscan for the NHRDA race...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.