Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

PSN Texas River Trip update..

5K views 55 replies 23 participants last post by  smokinstroker 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Re: Texas River Trip update..

I cant wait to go. Hopefully I will make it there a couple times this summer. Lets just hope we get some rain up that way and canyon lake lets go of some more water. Don't know it we will be going that weekend or not though.

#3 ·
Re: Texas River Trip update..

I cant wait to go. Hopefully I will make it there a couple times this summer. Lets just hope we get some rain up that way and canyon lake lets go of some more water. Don't know it we will be going that weekend or not though.
dont miss out!

#6 ·
sounds like sooooo much fun.

#17 ·
unless areas upstream get massive floods, dont bother bringing any kind of diving gear. if we dont get anything more than a drizzle or 2 out here there will be some walking involved

#22 ·
We go up that way ever year,but it is in August when we go. So can't make this trip this year, can only afford one and it's already paid for.

#24 ·
River water is for pissin in or fishin in. I ain't swimming or floating in it unless the boat sinks.

#25 ·
Yeah the DR Perfomance dyno is Friday the 26th and the play day is the 27th for racing!!!

You should move it too the weekend of the 20th or after! then it would be a for sure go!! just saying.

#26 ·
Just picked put a nice bannanna hammock today. See y'all there!

#28 ·
Ok

DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!

The 3rd weekend in July.. Friday the 17th!

That way it gives a few people wanting to come from up North a couple more weeks to plan and I kinda wanna go to the Dr. Perf. Race/dyno........I didnt realize it was the same weekend.

yeah yeah...I have my priorities...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.