Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

How did you come up with your screen name

8K views 120 replies 99 participants last post by  8nout 
#1 ·
Just curious sometimes how everyone came up with their screen name

Coope3 is acutally a tractor I have 1946 Co-op E3

#2 ·
Hauling my snowmobile trailer to Cooke City and the Big Horn mountains.

#4 ·
SoCal is locatin and powerstoke is obviously what i drive also know as socal r1 on bike forums for my bike also

#10 ·
When I first signed up on the first forum I was on, the screen name JohnDeereGreen was taken...so I just added in an underscore...

I've farmed most of my short life, and 99% of the equipment is Deere...

#11 ·
umm guess i want poeple to know who is writing things when i post. its my name. that way if i piss someone off bad enough anyone look me up and come on over and see just how big a boy i am then when they knock on the door and see me there they can turn and run.

#12 ·
I just used my initials.

#13 ·
I used to race quads. 1014 is my birthday

#15 ·
From flying backwards in B-52's for over 13 years.

#16 ·
I came up with mine because POWERSTROKE is the engine i have so "Stroker" and 67 was my high school football number so "67". STROKER67

#18 ·
When I first got the Mule I did not have a real tractor so it had to pull stumps, drag around outbuildings, haul stumps, trees and anything else that needed doing. So we started calling it the Mule because it worked so hard. When I started racing the truck the name stuck. Therefore I named my racing company Muley Racing and my nickname became Muley.

You should be able to read about it in July Diesel Power.

#25 ·
My initials and my hunting cartridge.

#26 ·
Magnum for the the tractor I like to drive and Powerstroke Diesel. Wish I could call my truck Black Magnum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.