Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Rant

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Short Bus 
#1 ·
So I went by Academy this evenung to pick up a couple of boxs of .223 annd some .204 (for my new toy):evil Any ways, there is no ammo on the shelfs. I walk up to the counter a see that all .223 and .204 ammo is behind the counter. I ask the guy for a couple each and then I asked ahy it is all behind the counter and not on the shelf? he responds by saying "it is all assult weapon ammo and we have to keep it behind the counter" WTF? This crap is getting out of controll. And to top it off fobama wants us to report how many weapons we have in our homes when we file taxes and also on the sensus report. I will glady do my duty and report every knife that I own.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

end rant

#2 ·
....And to top it off fobama wants us to report how many weapons we have in our homes when we file taxes and also on the sensus report.
I've never seen anything on any tax form wanting to know how many guns I own.

If some census worker asks how many do I own, I will politely respond "none of your business".

#6 ·
I've never seen anything on any tax form wanting to know how many guns I own.

If some census worker asks how many do I own, I will politely respond "none of your business".
foboma is trying to get this into law.

#15 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.