Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS event pictures!

9K views 73 replies 37 participants last post by  FRUITBOY 
#1 ·
Post up any good pictures you took, people, pulls, trucks, idiots...
I'm going to upload a bunch of mine tonight!

:D

#10 ·
In that last pic what Cat on fire? Those are some good lookin pics. Can't wait to see more of them.

#14 ·
In that last pic what Cat on fire?
Yes, they had a small fire at the end of the run. Impressive truck though.

I've got some pics that I'll get uploaded in the next couple days.

#11 ·
nice pics

#22 ·
Thanks! yeah that thing was badass, and that S10 was insane, wish it could have run down the strip

dang those are some awesome pictures, even with the weather and cancellation I think it would have been worth it to make the 2,500 mile round trip.
Thanks, even with some of the issues down there I still had a real good time

#21 ·
dang those are some awesome pictures, even with the weather and cancellation I think it would have been worth it to make the 2,500 mile round trip.

#24 ·
#28 ·
haha yeah I was down there friday through saturday, Im pretty sure I saw the truck you rode down in driving around, I think I was riding in someone elses truck at the time, unfortunately I didnt get a chance to meet any guys from the nation, Ill have to next time

Just wait till that S10 gets the second turbo installed and gets dialed in. :evil I'm very happy that Brandon got it at far along as he did and wish I could have spent more time helping him than I did on it. Brandon and the whole Firepunk crew deserve a round of applause.
yeah they said they were getting a second put on and they didnt even know how big it was going to be. LOL that thing is just rediculous and spotless, they definitley deserve a round of applause

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.