Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Things you learned at TS

9K views 157 replies 55 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·
All BS aside, I figured it would be nice to have a thread of things you may have learned at TS :D heres a few that i came up with.

Its OK to name everything in KY with beaver in the name, even if its a flooring store called "beaver carpets"

Girls from Maryland refer to their tiny panties and "beef cleavers" and they were upfront with the fact they were no longer wearing them.

I was given the advice of eating corn last after eating mudbugs... theory being you will know when its all over when you feel the corn

It is basically impossible to meet everybody you wanted to.

That LSU canopy is even uglier in real person.

LSU and TEXAS still suck.

The big black security guard at Best western will be your best friend if you bring him white castle... then, after the fact, he warned us of the effects of white castle below the belt.

It would have probably been better if we had gotten a room for thursday night, and just drive all day thursday, instead of driving through the night... the ZERO sleep i got thursday night affected my whole weekend...

The HSG's thought it was OK to laugh at me for tripping over a speedbump... that hurt my feelings.

Gare bear and my size barbie have alot in common.

Alot of the guys from jerzy are gingers

Flying Squirrels in GA were no match for the FCDP truck:

thats all i can think of for now

See less See more
#5 ·
:doh:

Especially if you like to talk big ####!! Dummy! LOL LOL

I learned....

Don't ask Danny ANYTHING while he's drunk....

After 48 hours, your distance is effected....

Pilots can actually be pretty chubby....

I have the Swine Flu....

Jesse is stuck-up...

Garrett's head is bigger in person...

Marty is a douchebag...

I'm sure I'll think of more.

#8 ·
I thought I knew the sleeper..but I was drunk and it turned out there were two mexicans at wah bahs..LMFAO

We also learned there is only so far you can push a blown up truck..

We also learned that we will always convoy to an event or not show up..LOL

We learned that 166 Cumberland Trace is apparently two places..one right and one wrong..navigation was wrong..twice..Thanks Nate..

Also learned the Canadian ******** fit their name very well.

Also learned that uhaul doesn't make a tow bar that fits a F350

SMS doesn't work for outgoing messages with verizion..or atleast it didn't on my phone

We also learned the couchini could have been a hot seller at the sled pulls

thats all I can think of for now..LOL

#9 ·
I thought I knew the sleeper..but I was drumk and it turned out there were two mexicans at wah bahs..LMFAO

We learned that 166 Cumberland Trace is apparently two places..one right and one wrong..navigation was worng..twice..Thanks Nate..
Glad to see I'm not the only one that ran into that issue:doh:

#11 ·
Like the sleeper said... after 48 hours it becomes too gelatinous for distance

Dont play the sleepers wife in basketball, youll get embarrassed... especially if you are a group of 4 middle school kids trying to play her

soco with root beer and limes is DAMN good

some people enjoy rollin without a shirt outside of the bdub when its rainin outside

sonic has hotter waitresses then hooters:drool:

if you take 65 south on the way to the track there isnt a exit to turn around at for 8 miles :doh:

oh... and someone's a hole looks like daniel boones' or johnny appleseeds beard... at least thats what they told everyone

#77 ·
if you take 65 south on the way to the track there isnt a exit to turn around at for 8 miles :doh:
No crap... We did this twice!! First mapquest told us to take 65 South to Scottsville road... :doh:

Then on our way to Wha Bahs, we didn't take the first exit and got stuck on it again!!!!!:doh::doh:

#14 ·
Ang loves the motor boat

Amy can drink Mikey under the table

Cat was lookin for love in all the wrong places

You can actually fire a 3' flame outta your ass after eating the potato's or corn Danny brewed up.

Apple pie is best served in liquid form.

#18 ·
The nitto guy, I met jaret once, then I think the next day I saw the nitto guy. Adam was next to me and I said hey theres the sleeper! Then adam told me about him getting all confused too LOL

#21 ·
Things i learned at TS:

1. I need to lift my truck
2. If you hold it longer than 48 hrs, its too thick to go the distance.
3. Maintain is a Douchebag because people hate the massive amount of POWA he makes lol.
4. Smoke and Mike Shinoda (Smokes buddy Matt) their state sucks ass.
5. Sleepers wife can kick anyones ass in BBall, just ask the 4 middle school kids who got their asses kicked.
6. Sleeper peed on himself a little.
7. Dodge guys like to "POOF" on Maintain.
8. Something about Portabella Mushrooms.
9. The Jerry and V-8.
10. Everyone i met from PSN were pretty cool dudes.

Oh yea, Adam Honraths truck is fuking sweet!!! Thanks Adam for the new decals!

Im sure theres more, just cant remember.

#75 ·
2. If you hold it longer than 48 hrs, its too thick to go the distance.
LMFAO...I forgot about that.

One of the funniest things I saw was Farmer Fran and Sean (Redneck6.0) having a conversation. Sean with his heavy Canadian accent and Farmer Fran with... well, whatever his accent is.
I was wondering how those two could even talk to each other. Farmer Fran was a pretty funny dude...kept calling theSleeper "Swine Flu".

Maintains truck is pretty bad ass, Not to mentions hes a funny guy!
Marty had me rolling with laughter...just ask him about some of the lines he was throwing down on the Hood Stack Girls. :doh:

- How theSleeper got his name...as we're getting ready to leave for the fairgrounds just after noon, he's just getting up.
- Danny doesn't leave home without his LSU mug.
- Cajun crawfish are good eatin'.
- Charlie is a lot shorter than what I had imagined he would be.
- Southern girls are HOT!
- Maryland girls like to party.
- Procharged trucks sound bad ass.

#24 ·
Dont do the things we saw and had a hand in:1 dont get paid $175.00 to piss in your droors and #2 dont get paid $40.00 to eat your own beer vomit,all of this was at the pulls.:doh:(dumb ass's)LOLLOLLOL

#25 ·
WTF? who did that? i would piss on my doors for 175 but not the beer vomit.

#30 ·
One of the funniest things I saw was Farmer Fran and Sean (Redneck6.0) having a conversation. Sean with his heavy Canadian accent and Farmer Fran with... well, whatever his accent is.

#35 ·
well anyways, it was good meeting the people i did, Im going to attempt to remember and list them again.. lol

the sleeper
catrebel
tyler
gare bear
nigel
shu873

eh and there is a ton more im forgeting, there is also some trucks that i knew belonged to PSN members, but i didnt get to meet them. There was also a few guys I was either standing next too, or BSing with, and I didnt even realize they were members till after the fact. :doh:

#36 ·
I learned alot of things over the weekend like....

-BmacD drinks beer straight from the pitcher with a straw

-Budro is funny as hell in person

-Soggydog has a killer hand shake that will also cause him to spill his beer

-Hotrodtractor makes awesome apple pie

-Luke can't hit the toliet when he is puking his guts out

-Thesleeper is cooler in person then he is on here

-BigR still sticks to his roots & continues to moon people

-Seventhree is alot of fun to drive around town with

-Scotty's little sis (go-baby-go) can handle driving a HUGE lifted dually at night in town

-Scotty is a man of his word & a good friend

-Denny's is more fun to visit at 4am when you are smashed

-PVC fences aren't Cat Rebel proof

-Best Western hotel guards are armed but very laid back

& a few other things I'm forgetting but donno if there is room for all of the things I learned...LOL

#37 ·
seventhree has a few screws loose

#40 ·
Maintain is a douche

Don't look up towards Sleepers room when you hear him calling you unless you want to see an ass pressed to the window.

The only mercedes i saw in bowling green swerved at me in the bw parking lot and tried to hit me.

All dodges take off in 3rd gear.

I learned alot more but the liquor and lack of sleep has erased it.

At 1 am on friday its hard to understand elmo ecxept when he tries to get everyone to go to the ramada with him.

Had a blast meeting everyone and hanging out in the bw parking lot.

Dodge owners buy purple hids from toys r us

#65 ·
:whs::whs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.