Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What does everyone do for work?

22K views 300 replies 204 participants last post by  "THE DEMIZE" 
#1 ·
Im a water jet table operator

#7 ·
I was building rotary blast drills. I did the wiring for the whole rig. I loved the engines. look at my avitar pic. crack may have seen some of our drills. Terex brand. Things slowed down here too, so now I get to catch up on my honey-do list. Oh, and play on here.

#59 ·
hang on tight.....theres about to be an explosion of gas drilling in PA & WV---I know......

Indepenent Field Diesel Mechanic. I generally contract out to large corps. for long peroids of time. Sometimes short bursts but generally long.

#11 ·
Dairy farmer, who runs, fixes and sets up equipment. Bigstktob gets what we produce then yall consume it. DRINK MORE MILK!

#16 ·
:mad: Don't know why there doing that, maybe because of trade deals. But still DON'T need more milk in the US.

#15 ·
In training to be a flight line mechanic

#19 ·
machinery tech in the coast guard, right now i keep a couple of 3412's and a couple 3304 cats running as well as a 4bt and 6bt cummins, And then of course i get the pleasure of dealing with all the engineers under me "yeah" get to have them keep the bilges kleen and dry.(there all decent people for the most part though).

#93 ·
:whs:
except i play with 3516's and the 3304's
My Bilges are getting painted next week by mine
I get to :pointlaugh:because im going back home on leave
Were still in dry dock! until may 30th

#26 ·
The building i stay on-site at is a medical building, sutter occupies 98% of my building. I dont quite have the hospital with the emergency rooms and what not, but i know some of the crap you have to deal with it. Fire systems and elevators can be the funnest part :hehe:

#33 ·
Ahh, see, im not quite on the level you are. I only have a couple elevators. My building is only 5 levels and a 6 level parking garage. Im assuming (hoping) you have other guys helpin ya too then? Because im the only one on site at this building and it keeps me busy... Speaking of which i guess i better get off here and back to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.