Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone know where I can find a truck like this.

399 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Thuglike 
#1 ·
Some of you may have read that I rolled my 2000 7.3 and was thinking about parting it out. Well I made up my mind on what I am doing with it, and am looking for a truck now. I am looking for a 99 through 03 7.3 reg cab 4x4 dually doesn't mater if it has a bed or not its getting a flatbed dump or maby a dump with the metal sides but kinda leaning towards the flatbed. But I am trying to find one that has a blown motor and maby a blown tranny. Basically I am lookin for a major fixer upper. And the condition of the paint don't matter either it is going to get painted anyways because I wast all of my work truck that I get to be the same yellow as the amarillo edition trucks were. I just quite my job and started my own company and I decided to use what I can off the truck that I rolled and part the rest out and hopefully I can build a good work truck exactly like I want it with out spending to much money. And does anyone know of any places that specialize in wrecked one ton rebuildable trucks. I think I remember finding a company that did, but can not find them on the internet. But if anyone sees or knows of a truck that is like what I am looking for please let me know. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.