Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

S&B Intake Group Buy

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  CobbsDieselPerformance 
#1 ·
As originally posted on Powerstroke.ORG I am extending this group buy over to PSN as well. PM me for pricing and details.

Hello Everyone!
I have put together a group buy for S&B Intake Kits for all .org members. This group buy is for 6.0, 6.4, and 7.3 diesels. Pricing includes the S&B kit plus an S&B cleaning kit.

1) Minimum number of kits for this to work is 10 with another major cut at 20 units.

2) PM me for details including price.

3) I will take the orders directly along with credit card numbers. Cards will not be billed until the units are shipped.

#2 ·
i am interested in this but will the intake will be the only mod i have so will it be worthwhile?

#18 ·
That is understandable, I apologize for any toes that were stepped I misunderstood that there were no group buys allowed. My ADP status was terminated which is perfectly fine, what I do disagree with is I had no warning. If I was told, hey you can't do this by S&B it would have ended the second I was told, they felt there was no need to even discuss the matter nor any reason to re-instate me as a dealer even with the problem resolved, so be it. They lost a good customer......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.