Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Biggest tire size?

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  06powerstroke 
#1 ·
What is the biggest tire that can fit under a stock 2006 f250 fx4? How about with a 2.5" leveling kit?

#3 ·
kinda don't want to cut the fenders... will 35's work. I don't mind trimmin the plastic or the bumper, just not the fenders

#5 ·
What tank said plus depending on the backspacing of the rims you run will affect it but you should be safe with the run of the mill 35x12.5 and will look 100x better with a leveling kit, its amazing how little of a chance can make a big difference.

Worst case you might have to remove the front factory mudflaps and trim the plastic valence under the bumper.

#6 ·
Flaps are gone and trimmin the plastic is cool. I don't want some huge lift and I dont take my truck off roading for fun (thats what my baja bug is for...). I need new tires and I wanted to do rims at the same time. whats a good backspacing for 35's.

#8 ·
Cool thanks

#9 ·
For the backspacing I have 18x9 rims with 5.00" which pushes them out a bit more than the factory rims. They stick out a little bit but not too much. Mine are wrapped in 325/65R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I also have the factory flares that add about 3/4" to the wheel wells, not much but just so ya know.

#10 ·
Nice. thanks for all the help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.