Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

804 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Francismp 
#1 ·
I am new to PSN but on several other forums. I joined to post the following thread that I have posted on a few a forums, even earned our own forum on one. This is a mission and if interested pm me and I will send out stickers to you. This is the orginal post below, when it was posted size of decal was unknown, they are 1.5"x2.5".

Our church has been having a very interesting bible study for men, on the way home tonight I felt drawn to the following idea. Please post positive thoughts only. Please no negative pms or post, I warned you before you opened thread! I am not a sunday school teacher or preacher, just an average American who fears GOD. I have been around the diesel industry for awhile and have met alot of people, at the events centered around diesels, you don't see RFC or PFC(racers for Christ, pullers for Christ) around much, I know they are around and doing a fine job. However I would like to explore the idea of "Diesels for Christ", nothing to join or pay for, just a brotherhood of like minded God fearing people who love diesels and anything to do with them. If interested pm me and I will send you a small window decal that shows Diesels for Christ. All that I ask is that you place on a diesel powered mode of transportation, the decals are at no charge, a ministry of sorts. If one persons is brought to know the Lord Jesus Christ through this then it is a success. I am going to try and post a new piece of scripture every week or so for our thinking. Thanks for reading and entertaining this and God bless America!

Proverbs ch1 v7," The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." NIV

I am not tring to take anything away from any other Christian group, just an attempt to expand the gospel. In these difficult days we are in everyone needs some Faith.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the Nation.
I think you'll find that even the folks who aren't religious here are open minded so long as truck discussions stay truck discussions and religious discussions are handled with Tact and intelligence.

#7 ·
Welcome to The Nation. I love the idea. Thanks for the stickers. I put them both on my back window.

#8 ·
The way I see it is, God gave me talents to know to do the things I do. I give God the glory for giving me talent to show off his what he can do.

#9 ·
Welcome! This would be a great idea!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.