Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The cats I talk about in Chat...

2K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
Here are the cats I talk about messing me up in chat lol.... the one on the left is the teabager lol.

... 5 seconds later...

Hey! That's your sister stoopid! :doh: Incest in my house!

See less See more
#7 ·
Amish style baby.

PS... No more kitty kisses for him if he's goin around eatin asses.

#20 ·
Definitely want to do some stuff like that with them... they're awesome cats.

:whs:

teabager was an azzhole baby I C.

Do the ban-dana around their torso with the knot to one side. Hours of drunken entertainment right there, too. *snorts*
This too!

cats must be watching marty too much
LOL you ain't kiddin!

Arisely - when you say you went sky diving with them, you tossed a cat out of a plane?

#17 ·
We took one skydiving once. They freefall stable.

And still landed on his feet.

Off subject, took a chicken skydiving once also. They really can't fly. Gave up trying after about 15 seconds, folded up her wings and just tumbled all the way to impact. Cat did much better.

#18 ·
#22 ·
I have both cats and dogs... I prefer the cats... you can leave them alone for days with a litter box, food and water and they'll be fine... no one has to come let them out or take care of them when you're gone. I'm gone very often.

#25 ·
Glad I'm not the only one that see's the light.......

Had 4 cats... two black ones and these two new kittens (that are about 4 months old now).... all rescued animals.... the biggest black one died of Kidney Failure a few weeks ago :( He was only 3

#30 ·
My old cats hated the water. Bath time was done with welding gloves.

These new kittens were originally thrown off a bridge in a bucket and landed on a river bank. Two were dead on impact and these two lived. Surprisingly they love the water. The dark one jumps in the shower sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.