Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

HOLY COW!!!

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  03f3507.3 
#1 ·
Well after installing my AFE stage II, making me a DPF delete I drove down here to South Carolina yesterday with no tunes patiently waiting on them from Spartan!...Well by some miracle from god I made it the 703miles with out the truck going into to regen once :poke: didnt even throw a code! But for what this thread is really about got the 275 tune on the truck and to say the least it is effing nuts!!:evil Cant wait to get the truck on the track this weekend:evil Big thanks to Cobbs Diesel Performance for the Dashdaq and Spartan for the tunes!

#2 ·
thats awesome tyler!!! i just got my sct and im wanting to see what it's got...i only want a hair over 500...just to say it makes that... i have all the parts here..just need to put them on!

on edit: i have 1000 miles on it and i have been in regen at least 4 times.... booo....

#9 ·
yep thats all im shooting for just using the truck for a daily/tow rig for the red truck a shade over 500whp seems to be nice for that:D

Tyler you going to be in jacksonville
good possibilty gonna be any mealing or drinkin goin on that night??

What kind of mileage did you get with just the dpf delete and the AFE?
just a shade over 14 calculated by hand was around 13 before thats doing 78mph on the interstate with 35's and 3.73

Curious why the truck didn't throw any codes without the DPF... I thought it cries "uncle" almost immidiately...
no clue driving around town before i it the road the night before it just kept goin on regen but when i took off monday it didnt go into regen once....:confused:

#6 ·
What kind of mileage did you get with just the dpf delete and the AFE?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.