Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Sorry Ya'll

2K views 34 replies 31 participants last post by  John_DeereGreen 
#1 ·
I know some of you guys have noticed me being an ass in the forums and in chat the last week and a half or so. Been a rough time for me. I never posted anything about it when it happened because I thought I could make it go away by trying to ignore it.

On January 25, 2009, my grandmother passed away. She was about the closest person I've ever been to and I'm really not sure how I'm going to deal with it. I've realized I've got to somehow, but I'm not sure how.

The forums right now are my only way out. I've got nothing else to keep me busy. Posting is my way of keeping occupied and keeping myself busy and trying to forget and move on.

So to the toes that I've stepped on, and the people that I've been a complete prick to, I'm sorry. I've gone back through the last week and a half of posts, and I see that I've been a complete ass toward a few people on here. To you, and everyone on PSN, I'm sorry.

#7 ·
Sorry to hear about your loss Mike :(

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I really appreciate it.

And again, I'm sorry. I really feel like #### about it. Don't want to lose my second home or the friends I've made here.

#8 ·
Im sorry 2 hear about that matt,,i no how ya feel man i dont have any of my grandparents left anymore so i no exactly how you fell.. if u need someone 2 talk 2 im always here 4 ya buddy...

Wes

#11 ·
:whs:

But for me it was both grandparents and I also still chat with them often. Death is one of the hardest things to deal with. Keep your chin up, it never goes away, it just gets easier to deal with. I'm sure all will agree, We're all here for ya if ya need it.

Prayers coming your way :grouphug:

#12 ·
Thank you guys. You have no idea how much it means to read this thread. I was expecting a few guys to come in here and rip my ass about it instead of understanding.

Thanks so much, you guys have no idea how much it means.

#13 ·
Forgiven and forgotten. Sorry for your loss, its never easy to deal with. Real friends don't run out on you just because you have an off day(s):D

#16 ·
Sorry to hear... Its a very hard blow to loose someone like that! Take care of yourself.

When my Grandfather died I drove all night to get there the next morning (from Portland to Newport Beach CA) went to the wake and funeral, and ended up getting pneumonia and spent the night in the hospital myself.

Stay healthy.

#17 ·
Matt, Mike - sorry for your loss. It sucks and ya feel like crap, but it does get better, believe me. Been through all my grandparents and parents, each leaves a whole in your heart, but it is best to honor them with your memories rather than your grief.

#18 ·
Losing a loved one is never easy. Lost my father in 2002, when I was 21...it was a very rough time.

Sorry to hear of your losses. As you can see, we're hear for ya'all if you need anything.

#19 ·
Matt, Mike, as others have said, sorry for your losses, I have yet to feel that pain and can't comprehend it but I hope the best for the both of you.

#20 ·
Sorry for both of your losses. When I lost my grandfather it torn me up bad. Like PTSUPERD my grandfather pretty much raised me.

#21 ·
Sorry for your Loss, I know how you guys are feeling. I have lost at least one person a year since 2004. The first 3 were an uncle then my grandmother the next year and my grandfather the year after and they were all on the same side of the family. Makes things tough man. All of our prayers to you

#22 ·
Been there done that. Sorry to hear about it. Mike and Matt both.

Hang in there, it does get easier. It don't go away, it just gets easier.

#24 ·
Sorry about your loss Matt. You should have said something earlier and we all would have helped ya through it. I lost an uncle that was really close to me when I was 10 and I am not looking forward to going though that again when my grandparents pass. We are all here for ya.

#26 ·
Sorry for your loss Matt.

When you are distraught it will make you do things you would never do otherwise. Don't you even worry about it at a time like this.

Prayers go out to you and your family.

Mike, sorry for your loss as well. Hang in there y'all!

#27 ·
sorry for ya'lls loss...lost both my grandfathers about two years apart fourteen years ago...its hard..but their memories keep them alive in my heart.. it'll get easier as time goes by..promise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.