Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

W... T... F...

8K views 116 replies 58 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
Well my truck got vandalized, again.

This time he took out the hood with the headlights, and the windshield.

Grill and bumper have hits too...

Looks like he used a 4x4 or 2x4 face down.

Trying to get enough service to send the pics to my email to upload them.

Cops wrote a report, said have your insurance company take care of it.

#3 ·
You need a video camera on your truck at night. Not that expensive. You can get a DVR program for your computer and hook it to that. It will only record motion to save HD space. And you can set the size of the file you want it to record to. When it fills up, 10 days or so, it will overwrite it.

#4 ·
The ex wouldn't have done that, we aren't at odds like that.

The other ex doesn't even know where bob's is and isn't remotely strong enough to bash in a windshield like it was.

#30 ·
Are you sure about that???

As soon as I saw the pics, I thought of this:

BTW: Sorry about yout truck.

#5 ·
Marty get one of the Cameras like Alans got posted up on the org. Then you have evidence as to who did it

#9 ·
This is the camera Im talking about

#10 ·
Any ideas as to why this is going on?

#13 ·
Well it's time to look for cowl hoods I might like.... anybody got any suggestions/pics....

#17 ·
I didn't like the heat extractor at first, but it's starting to grow on me. Sorry to see the carnage Marty. I hope you find out who in hell is doing this before they strike again. Everybody has issues with somebody at one time or another, but it takes a real coward to take it out on somone's personal property.

#19 ·
Damn...I really HATE people that can't leave others stuff alone, and that is just going too damn far. Time for some video security, you really need to catch this jerk on camera and turn him in to the authorities.

#21 ·
someone you left in a cloud maybe?:tree:

#24 ·
Gee that narrows it down to at least 15,000 people in the MD, DE, PA area! :poke:
Nah... the type of "people" that go to this place are all hillbilly ******* kinda guys... and the few that I knew that were there all like me, except for him.

#23 ·
Possibly a wacked out Al Gore groupie?

#29 ·
So you were on at a bar? And there were no witnesses? No doorman heard anything going on or anything?

#37 ·
No it was near the entrance of the parking lot which is about 50 yards from the door.

Are you sure about that???

As soon as I saw the pics, I thought of this:

Maintain's Ex???

BTW: Sorry about yout truck.

lol thanks. Seriously though, I've never dated a girl butch enough to do something like that to my truck... With how high these trucks sitin the front, it took someone as tall or about as tall as me to do the windshield like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.