Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Being a PSN member pays off!

827 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  gutterguy 
#1 ·
Started my truck this morning to warm it up (22° outside, 2" snow on the ground). It started fine and then a few minutes later just died! Tried to re-start, no-go. Thought for a minute about all the no-start/quit info I have learned here. First went to fuse #30, sure enough it was blown. Pulled the fuel heater plug, replaced the fuse and it fired right up! 5 minute fix!

Just want to say thanks to all PSD owner who are willing to share their knowledge! :bowfast:

#3 ·
i would of paid alot of money in repairs if it wasn't for this site. Thank to everyone that has saved me a few dollars

#4 ·
I have thought this on more than one occasion. Saved me over a thousand in the first month I was a member.

Local shop wanted 1200 to do ball joints. Found out on here how to change them myself, and the kit from powerstroke shop for a little over $200.

As said before, thanks to everyone who is willing to share.

#6 ·
PHP:
Thank to everyone that has saved me a few dollars
I agree with that to an extent. I have saved thousands also in repairs. However, I always get on here and read about new toys to add-on to it to make it better. Ohh well, its totally worth it. :D
Thanks for all the info PSN.

#7 ·
I agree with that to an extent. I have saved thousands also in repairs. However, I always get on here and read about new toys to add-on to it to make it better. Ohh well, its totally worth it. :D
Thanks for all the info PSN.
:whs:

Anything saved from PSN goes right back into mods or tools :ford:

Plus it keeps me from going insane at work. Now to go read more of Tank's escapades LOL

#8 ·
this place is the devil, if it wasnt for this place my truck would look as it does but not be nearly as fast. i can blame this site on all my aftermarket performance mods:ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.