Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Girl From Iowa

6K views 92 replies 46 participants last post by  PTSUPERD 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Glad to be part of PSN. I've been poking around here for a while but finally signed up.

I'm actually a rebel from another forum who, along with many others, kept getting in trouble for no reason. Moderation and administration gone amuck! :doh:

I think you guys will see a big influx of new members! :D

#5 ·
Thanks guys.

I knew there was a place out there with people like myself...people who would accept me despite my demented mind and discussion about various debaucheries!

#9 ·
Your avatar is awesome.

Now I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? :D

#12 ·
:D Thanks Red.

Sieck - Don't organize a public stoning. I am not actually a native to Iowa. I just moved here from Colorado.

Glad to see there are at least some PSDs nearby. I have noticed a lack of PSDs, or diesels for that matter, here in Cedar Rapids.

#14 ·
Hey Diane!

I need to give you guys a call today. Jody and I finally drew up a plan for an F6 that'll work for my needs and desires. He answered my billions of questions and I'm ready to order.

#18 ·
LOL. Well, The Iowa Interstate Railroad is the reason I am here.

You totaled your truck in that mess? Wow sorry to hear that man. My driveway is solid ice. Every time I leave I hit the brakes about 40 feet before I reach the road and I usually slide all the way down.

Colorado has pretty nice weather (at least in the plains) but living there has its cons. One of the main downers is that its expensive as hell. You have to be a millionaire to own an actual acreage.

#61 ·
*sigh* CO is being overrun by Libs and good ones leaving. Oh well, I have a 5 year plan to move to MT myself to escape the invasion.

BTW, acreage isn't expensive everywhere in CO.

#19 ·
Welcome to the site Smokin. Im a couple hours north of you in La Crosse

#21 ·
I don't think its my place to say. I hope you guys don't mind. I'm sure it will reveal itself shortly. I'm leaving there to escape the drama, I don't want to drag it over here with me.

:D

Hey Quadracer

#23 ·
Yep. There are quite a few that have been signing up. I've been a member for a while here, but basically lurked (as you can see from my post count). I was over 6500 on FThE other site...

(Did you catch that hint?? :D )
I had my suspiciousions that FTE may be the other site

#24 ·
Well now that its out. LOL. Its become a total dictatorship over there. We've all been getting infractions, for doing nothing more than asking questions.

#29 ·
As that forum sponsor I am sad to hear this. I'll see who I need to talk to about the recent things I have noticed also. Signature restrictions were one I didn't get. Maybe I can help. I'll try at least.

If they take away Mark's thread I'll wig out. :D

#25 ·
Welcome!! Its nice to here a gal from up north refer to herself as a *******.

#28 ·
No sense in denying the truth.

Sorry Lisa, but I don't think these guys give a rip. LOL
Hey Joe, curious minds wanted to know. :blah:

I havent been over there for a long time. Now I remember why
Used to be a cool site.

You know I am straight, and even I have the hots for your avatar.

#27 ·
I havent been over there for a long time. Now I remember why

#34 ·
Hey Doodah.

Thanks Diane. :rockwoot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.