Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I know I know. Another how to get a hold of Tony Wildman

5K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  Truck4 
#1 ·
I have an issue with my chip and calling and emailing doesn't help. How else can I get my chip fixed?

#5 ·
Are you on the army? I was thinking Tony had a guy helping him out with some stuff. Have you left a voicemail? I think money is the last thing on his mind with whats going on right now.

#12 ·
It sounds like he has been trying to get ahold of him for quite some time. And Tony has been having issues with his daughter for quite some time. The way I look at it, if you cant serve your customers, you shouldn't be in business. Plain and simple no matter what reason it may be. YES, I feel for Tony and his family, but if he cant come thru for customers, it is time to close the doors and let someone who can do it

#16 ·
Just to throw this out there

how do you deal with business when you have a Family member in dire straits ?

when My Daughter was at the ER and diagnosed with Diabetes type 1

if I wasn't by Her side I was sleeping

I also have been a customer on the flip side of that scenario

so basically no one is going to win the Who's being a POS fight on the internet

and all in all I think tony has been getting stuff done as He can

#18 ·
Tony's daughter is way beyond just sick. I appreciate the frustration that some may have over unresolved issues but fully understand why Tony might not have the proper amount of time to manage his side business. I would not wish Tony's experience on anyone.

#19 ·
This seems like a "Tony's daughter thread" now. I fully knew of the issues but I would never say anything nor is his daughters heath issues I don't think is anyone's issues. Just like my kids issues would not be anyone's concern and I wouldn't be posting in a thread about it. Bottom line is if you can't provide a service or a job, shut the website down so others don't get put in the same position I'm in. I even recommended his chip to a buddy and he purchased one from Cary. I just hope he has some customer service down the road if something stops working.

#25 ·
That was not my intent. When did you purchase the chip and what is the problem?

#24 ·
I took Got4wd's chip to Cary at CT Performance and what his computer said was the module was not formatted. So the computer chip could not be cleared of the old tunes so the new tunes could be uploaded. Maybe sniper or TS could reset the chip.

#31 ·
So are you just wanting a different TS style chip that you can get tunes put on?

#37 ·
I'd hit up Bean's Diesel. I got a 6 position from them and their customer service is great. They usually email me back within an hour or two whenever I have a question.

#38 ·
Since Were On The Subject, I've Purchased To Chips From Tony, I Knew What I Was Getting Into As Support Far As support GoeS After The First Chip I Bought, I Went With Tony Again For The Second Chip Because I Know He Has Good, Safe Tunes, My Trucks Run Very Well On Them. I Too Cannot Get Ahold Of Him, Maybe Someone Can Help Me, My 6 Pos Chip Is 12 Pos.....It Just Spins All The Way Around, Is There A Way To Fix That? The Only Real Complaint I Have I This, You Can Go Online, Purchase The Chip And Tunes You Desire, Pay For It Online, Your Order Is Processed An You Recieve Your Product Within A week.......So Obvisouly Theyre Not So Busy ThEy Cant Sell You The product.......Just To Busy To Respond To Emails An Voice Mails? I Dunno, Im Just Dissaponted In The Way Customer Support Is Handled, I Know It Can Be Handled In A More Professional Manner, Regardless Of The CircumstancEs.

#40 ·
Sorry About The Caps Thing......Im Using My Phone, And For Some Reason.....And It Only Does It On This Site......My Phone Just RandOmly CapitAlizes Letters........Its Really Annoying. sorry

#41 ·
I will not answer the phone right now. My daughter is dying. I don't know how else to put that.

I do not recognize the username, and I don't recall an email in regards to a specific situation that sounds like yours. I apologize for that.

If you have a Sniper chip, thats the reason Cary cannot reprogram it.

I stand behind my product.

Cary sent me a link to this thread, I will be sending him a reply to recheck this thread. Either take or send the chip to Cary, and he will take that chip and provide you a new TS chip with standard TS formatting that anyone who uses the standard formatting can reburn over. If your not satifisfied with the programs that he will put on there, pick your tuner and send it to them for a reburn and send me the bill I will cover it.

If that is not acceptable, send me the original chip back with a note to reference this and I will refund your money.

Thanks

#42 ·
I personally think this thread should be deleted due to a few hurtful comments and a sticky made on contacting Cary to do reburns and such for tony wildman chips. Just until Tony gets back on his feet.

#43 ·
I agree, some people need to understand family will ALWAYS come first, No chip or amount of money is worth the time away from your Dying daughter. There is no valid argument otherwise... I don't care if you sent him 10k your money is worthless and meaningless in a time like this. Leave him alone and let him deal with whats important....

#44 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.