Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Isreal not playin'

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  cowboy_dan 
#1 ·
#5 ·
It's funny how a people call down the thunder than wonder why it came. Hamas needs to go and the Isrealis will handle business. I love the protesters against Isreal for defending themselves against a terrorist orginization. Why doesn't the palestians protest againt Hamas...they brought this on to them. I say go for broke Isreal..Kill all those who stand in your way. The US has kept you on a leash far too long. It's time to let the dog out!!!

#7 ·
yall are exactly right. let our soldiers do what they are trained to do. take the media out of iraq and tell the soldiers to kill anybody holding a gun. it wouldnt take that long

#16 ·
the problem with that is every Iraqi has an AK!

Wait. That wouldn't be a bad idea!

#12 ·
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told the meeting that Israel's objective was to bring quiet to southern Israel but "we don't want to topple Hamas," a government official quoted the prime minister as saying. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not supposed to share the information.
Oh yeah, chunk lead at 'em and hope they'll get the message. WTF

Have these people not yet figured out, you can't negotiate with terrorists? It's all in, or nothing.

#13 ·
I think it's time they take out the friggin trash. All the protesters around here are crying foul on Israel because they are attacking but what most of these hippies don't realize is that Hamas was the douches that started it. I don't think it will take long now that there are troops on the ground. They have killed 32 since entering yesterday, 20 of which are civilians and I couldn't care less. Go big or go home

#18 ·
yeah thanks caballo, aand speakin of an ak 47, i just bought one today, and man, talk about one hell of a gun, i sure would hate for someone to be shooting it at me

#19 ·
if it's iraqis you're safe....they just spray and pray! ensh alla (spelling)- iraqi for god's will. meaning if god wills the bullet to hit you, then it will. that's what the iraqis go by.

#20 ·
Livni said the operation was designed to change the rules of Israel's struggle against Hamas after seven years of rocket fire at Israeli towns. From now on, she said, "When Israel is targeted, Israel is going to retaliate."
So for 7 years Isreal has been taken it basically lieing down? And people are complaining about 80 casualties in Gaza?! Try counting the casualties in Israel during the 7 years, then see what it looks like!
Sock it to them Israel. The more they get, the less terrorists there are to come over here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.