Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

'09 Cabelas Edtitions...

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Tyler Dirty 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#7 ·
Haha, that'd be crappy. I've never owned a green car though...:poke:

:whs: trucks are already at rediculous levels of money.
True dat.....'Course I want one bad enough, sad thing is, they're almost expensive as my house.

i think itd be nice if you could take your old ford truck down to the ford house, and have the interior updated with the trim packages you want... like my ole 99 retrimmed with the cabelas package... thatd be schwweeet itd be like getting a new truck only not!
Hell yeah, they could make so much money if they could/would offer services like that. I know I'd do it to my '96.

#6 ·
i think itd be nice if you could take your old ford truck down to the ford house, and have the interior updated with the trim packages you want... like my ole 99 retrimmed with the cabelas package... thatd be schwweeet itd be like getting a new truck only not!

#16 ·
Holy bat turds batman!!:eek: Is that American money?

#12 ·
Now that I've got to looking at their build page...when you select the option, it says nothing about changing the paint to green...Maybe a glitch, or do you guys know if they're available in other colors?

PTS, ******* I be anyways. :poke:

#14 ·
I take no offense, just thought it was kinda funny. It's all good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.