Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Going a bit above and beyond maybe???

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·
Was linked to this off another forum and read through most of the first page and a bit of the second. Absolutely AMAZING, not sure of in a good way or a bad way though lol

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

I would be willing to bet money that this guys rotors and calipers are cleaner than the dinner plate I ate off of last night nevermind a single square inch inside or outside of my truck :doh:

#3 ·
From now on I'm referring to Tires as Tyres it looks so much more sophisticated I don't care what firefox says.

#5 ·
I'm heading outside to Checker the mirrors right now.:D

#6 ·
Can't believe I spent that much time reading/looking at the pics. Definitely a show winner. The hardest part about a car like that is if Judge doesn't know what he's looking at, he wouldn't know how much work actually went into that car.

#7 ·
Exactly. Absolutely insane, at first I thought he was just washing/detailing it. I was thinking, wow this guy is going pretty above and beyond on the wash job and all, but looks like a few good tips. But then it just starts going insane, I don't even know how someone could drive a vehicle that is that clean. There is no way I could be washing my rims 4-5 times a week just to keep them clean, lucky if my truck gets washed once a month.

#10 ·
thats exactly what I was thinking. Specially with knowing my truck is always a bit dirty. I honestly think he would just cry looking at it lol.

#15 ·
He is anal. but think about it. When was the last time you took your truck or seen a detailed truck that you couldnt find at least 5 things that were over looked. I once paid 200 for this guy to detail my truck.:( What a piss poor job. i do what this guy consideers a detail once a moth w a wash bucket and a vaccum. I like a clean truck. especially the ones i drive as weekend trucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.