Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help with cousin's school project

736 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  shayb 
#1 ·
My aunt sent me an email about my cousin's kindergarten project. I was hoping that some of yal would help with sending a postcard to the address listed below. The following tells what the project is.

"The week of December 1st-5th our kindergarten class will enjoy a gingerbread man unit We will do a variety of activities with this unit. We will read and compare the various versions of the stories. We will sequence the story. We will follow directions to create a gingerbread man for a decoration. We will graph, measure and describe our gingerbread men. And these are just a few of the activities! I would also like to teach a bit of geography during this unit. This is where I could really use your help. I will be reading the Gingerbread Boy soon after we return from Thanksgiving break. I will have a stuffed gingerbread boy in our classroom at that time. When the children go to specials (art, P.E., music), I will tell the students that the gingerbread boy ran away. Hopefully, with your cooperation, we will begin receiving postacards from all over the world telling about sights of the gingerbread boy We will then track them on a map to see where the gingerbread boy has been. At the end of the unit, our gingerbread boy will return bringing a surprise for all of the kids. Here is how you can help. Contact relatives or friends living outside of Houston, Texas. Ask them to send a picture postcard telling about a sighting of the gingerbread boy. We will track postcards on our map as they return up until December 12th."

Mail postcards to:

Kilpatrick Elementary

Attn: Laura Bennett

26100 Cinco Ranch Blvd.

Katy, TX 77494

Thank-you for all of yal that help out.

See less See more
#5 ·
I'll get one out from WV. I sent a copy to my father in-law. He's a retired elementary school principal in NJ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.