Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

is 800hp posible...if so, how easy?

9K views 111 replies 37 participants last post by  VanAackenBrosRacing 
#1 ·
i've been looking around the site and noticed alot of high hp trucks. I've got alot of questions regarding how to make it so i would rather make a new thread.

my question is....how can i make 800?? i'm open for any option

#2 ·
#4 ·
I love to go to the desert and play in the sand.... like playing in the mud.... I do tow a landscape trailer and i can tell it's back there a little bit...but i am willing to buy another truck to do that with. i would like my truck to be a freaking animal!!!

#5 ·
Not to derail-
But PSD1911 are you out in mid west NM & travel around alot? I have a cousin out around there that told me they saw a bad ass looking lifted Ford on 38s. Just remembered it now if that was you glad to have ya on the nation!

#11 ·
Yep Zanes was 871 a while ago, not sure these days

#15 ·
Drive a 500hp truck on the street first. You'll realize there is absolutley no reason for that kind of power (800hp) on the street.

YOU SHUSH YOUR MOUTH!!!

#14 ·
Drop it off at my place for a bit. I'll figure something out. ;)

#30 ·
Just so you know, you cant have a truck with the engine and drivetrain modified for 800hp and just hop in it and go daily driving it around. Or a 7.3 at least, in this era anyway. The limit for that is about 500hp. Go take a ride in a 500-600hp truck and see if you really need that much HP, or if you just want to have a dyno queen. First thing that would happen is removing those large ass tires and lift if you want to go fast.

#31 ·
Just so you know, you cant have a truck with the engine and drivetrain modified for 800hp and just hop in it and go daily driving it around. Or a 7.3 at least, in this era anyway. The limit for that is about 500hp. Go take a ride in a 500-600hp truck and see if you really need that much HP, or if you just want to have a dyno queen. First thing that would happen is removing those large ass tires and lift if you want to go fast.
Can you please explain why one could not just get in and daily drive it??

#34 ·
No problems daily driving mine. :shrug:

#37 ·
why do you need 800hp? you wouldnt be able to keep rubber on her. You would have so much money wrapped up in tranny drive lines and motor work just to have a 800 hp daily driver? huh? :doh: Unless you plan on pulling or racing why?

#40 ·
I want 800hp just to have it... many trucks on here have 500hp... a few have 600hp.... and very few have 700+...so why not shoot for the moon. i don't plan on racing it (much) but i will pull my landscape trailer. and i'm not taking my lift and tires off.... looks too damn good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.