Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bored = Dumb Question

869 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  clayc_989 
#1 ·
Any dippers?

If so whats your Brand and Flavor of choice?

Im stuck on Skoal Straight right now.

#4 ·
its not too bad now because I wanted to quit if you really and I mean really want to quit the fine. Other wise you will just end up going back to the old spit.

How long have you been chewing? You don't seen too old:poke: Doo your self a favor if your not totally addicted quit now!

#6 ·
Prolly off and on since I was 15 started for real about 18 and ill be 20 in a few months. Its an addictive pleasure LOL I love the stuff. Grew up w/ my dad dippin cope 24/7 even when he sleeps and only takes it out to eat and brush. Swallows it all day long. I dont know whether that was why i started b/c I pretty much see him as the ultimate role model. Hard worker and know enough chit about enough of stuff and a great father and husband. But either way I figure I only live once. enjoy life while Im here. I could get hit by a car tomorrow or some freak accident a little dip cant hurt. LOL just my .02
Thanks for the suggestion though. Ive seen the horror stories!

#9 ·
Copenhagen for me. It's delicious. :)

#10 ·
cope for 6 yrs 15 to 21 then stopped back on and off for the last few years and now Dipping grizzley for about 3 months now 2 cans a day again (on bad days)

its nice buying 5 cans for 13.97 compared to 6.35 a can for cope

#17 ·
Grizzly FTW

has anyone tried that pouch chit?
I know someone that done the pouches off and on cause its more convient but I've never touched one or plan on it! :D

#19 ·
Never had any problems with the dip and my gums...'Course, I doubt I'd do pouches if they did. Just swap sides of the mouth. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.