Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

San Antonio??

4K views 50 replies 13 participants last post by  despain85 
#1 ·
I will be in San Antonio starting 29 Nov. I will be down there for school for the Chair Force and should be driving my truck. I could make the trek down to Houston too, haven't spent much time down there and would like to meet some of you guys with faster trucks than me.

#26 ·
I learned that when I went back to Lackland for a medical re-evaluation after recovering from a broken back. It proved I was capable of going back to my normal job.

#18 ·
Come on by the shop and check us out. We're off Rittiman and i35. Definately check out the riverwalk while youre hear. We also go to the track a few times a month incase you wanna go watch a couple diesels go down teh track or hang out.

We have a truck or two that arent TERRIBLY slow.
WTF!!!

I drive through there all the time and i've never seen any diesel shop there!!

Whats the closest business to you?

#22 ·
Salt Lick is much better than County Line but it is about 45 minutes north of SA. It is between SA and Austin. It is only about 25 minutes from SA to the exit off 35 and then it is another 15-20 minutes after that. You can bring your own beer and you can always see some really nice bikes (cruising type) when you get there. That last 15-20 minute drive is great and relaxing as well.

AGGIE,
Are you guys a diesel shop? selling injectors, turbos' etc...?
Yes, they are a full service performance shop from what I know. I have been to a couple dyno events they came to and they have some okay power making trucks.:D

#27 ·
I believe it's called TSD. It is in the same building as Regal plastics. You can't miss it, it almost always has at least 5-7 diesel trucks of different makes in the front. It is on the right side if you are coming from 410 (inside the loop).

County Line is good but my wife and I miss the Bill Miller sweet tea.
For being a fast food BBQ/ chicken place, they do have some good sweet tea.

#31 ·
Powerstroker. yes we do all performance stuff as well as tuning.

Samdust, did you call earlier on the fuel filter? i thought i overheard someone talking on the phone about a 7.3 fuel filter. What was the 6.0 you saw with our sticker? Big Tan crew cab on 40s? He lives out in LaVernia.

You guys oughta swing by sometime to shoot the breeze and hang out. We're always going to the track, mud drags and having fun.

#32 ·
yeah i called my filter is screwed up. i recall it being a gun metal truck on like 38s or 40s. ive yet to see that big tan one on 40s in lv though. i might swing by some time soon. im looking for a new filter for my tymar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.