Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BDP Shop Dyno Day Dec 13th

13K views 166 replies 51 participants last post by  Strõkër~X 
#1 ·
We have decided to have a cold weather dyno day on Dec 13th. We will have some food on site and some rather large fires to keep everyone warm. We have our inhouse Dyno Dynamics to roll on and looking to have some prizes as well. Should be a good time so hopefully we will have a good turn out. Please let me know if you plan to try and make it.

Bean

See less See more
#4 ·
Anyone who has ever been disappointed or questioned the results of a previous dyno run needs to get on Beans load dyno. Not getting the boost up is a thing of the past!! This bad boy will bring your truck to it's knees and you'll see exactly what type of hp and Tq yours is actually making. It can graph your boost and is way more sophisticated than most dyno's out there.

http://www.beansdieselperformance.com/dyno.htm

#5 ·
Hope to have my conversion done my then. Maybe I can dyno it.

#9 ·
Thinkin' about running my car down to Strip Masters, there near Nashville........might just have to pt it off a few days and make a weekend out of a trip!!:ford:

#10 ·
Damn I am still stuck out in California. I need to get this thing on a dyno.

#14 ·
Hmm, straight shot up I-59 for me, about 8 hours. Might try and make that depending on what's going on with my truck.

#17 ·
Dang this is turning out to be a good lookin turnout, well #'s wise anyways the people are not so good lookin....

Its official now, it is now the BDP Dyno Day Sponsored By CompetitionDiesel.com! Timmay is workin on getting a major mag to show so it should be a rockin good time!

#18 ·
Dang this is turning out to be a good lookin turnout, well #'s wise anyways the people are not so good lookin....
Speeak for yourself pal. I'm a dang good lookin' man. :D

#20 ·
Should be no problem for the family, no strippers on poles or anything like that lol. There is always a bit of alchohol consumed but no one getting out of hand, or so we hope LOL. We have plenty of room for on site camping and campers as well.

#28 ·
Just so everyone knows, it will be the average of your 3 runs for the lowest hp so no nuetering your truck just for one run to win the prize. Plus you may have to compete against a few gassers for that low hp LOL.

#31 ·
Changed some of the payout around so right now we have 100.00 for highest hp, 100.00 for lowest and 200.00 for highest hp PSD. Mikey wanted to put his money towards his peeps LOL. So come on PSD guys show us what ya got!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.