Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Jobs in texas?

700 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  greenbeast 
#1 ·
After this hurricane I keep hearing of people from everywhere heading down there doing storm repair. Is there that many people who can't find a good contractor around there? We are kind of slow around here and I thought I would ask if anyone on here knows of, or anyone that needs a good general contractor for roof repair, garage doors, windows siding fascia metal and soffit. We can do it all but I am guessing the wind did alot of damage to these things in particular.

We could come down as soon as next month with our trailer and bucket truck. Also we deal with Insurance companies all the time around here.

P.S This economy sucks.:doh:

#2 ·
There is a lot of work right now down there. I spent the weekend in that filthy place and it looked worse than usual with junk everywhere.

The truck dealers in Houston are selling some trucks because there is work.

I would just show up and chase down the work once I got there.

#4 ·
When we had the flood back in June here in Iowa, it was the same way. Contractors from all over the country, Flordia, Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Carolina's, Virgina, and from all over the Midwest.

#8 ·
Yea, i saw a canadian tree company the other day too. It was pretty cool. There is a lot of work around here right now. Especially good quality ones that won't screw people while they are down.

#9 ·
We are not the type to screw people, if anything we go above and beyond what most do. I am not looking to kick anyone while they are down. There is just nothing going on around here!! I am trying to line up some jobs as we speak, if you know of anyone who needs QUALITY help, let me know! We are not the type to just slap something together of half-ass anything. Just looking for work!!!!:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.