Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Not recommended for 2007 or newer???

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Old Big and Slow 
#1 ·
Has anyone else read the sticker on the diesel pumps? Unless I am mistaken (completely possible) it says something like this ULSD fuel is less than ?? ppm of sulfur. Not recommended for 2007 or newer vehicles.

Then where do people with 07 and up trucks buy diesel?

#4 ·
I just noticed filling up at the local flying J truck stop yesterday that they are selling LSD. I couldnt beleive the sticker so I went in and asked and sure enough it is LSD.

#5 ·
I know 1 place locally that still has LSD...........As a bonus, they also have close to the best price usually.

#6 ·
I have seen where they made the switch to ULSD that sometimes they don't pull off the old LSD stickers. Makes it real confusing.

#9 ·
If I read the labels corectly, then it is against the law to put LSD into an 07 or newer.
And from what I've been told all stations have to provide atleast one pump of ULSD. Which means a whole new tank and pump or switching over the other pumps.

I go to the truck stops in Phoenix and fill up. They have both flavors. So far I have not found any other stations in the state to do that.

#12 ·
LSD is the 500 PPM. Ag fuel is usually that but can be ULSD. THe only difference in ag fuel is that it does NOT have the same taxes and is died red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.