Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Someone is making fun of me!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TANK'S 250 
#1 ·
I get some pics from my little brother today,....I think he is making fun of me..... What do you think? ::hehe: :hehe:

Just a little background on my little bro,...he is EXTREMELY religous, very soft spoken, 5'8" 135lbs, extremely nice person, hard worker, and a mild practical joker.

One of us had to of been adopted... :hehe:

He was given this truck for free, so he made it into a work truck,....I'm not sure what he does for a living?....try and remember....I'm the uncaring one.....lol

He calls it "Billy"...because it has a snarled, curled lip,...Like Billy Idol.

Here he is,..the pic is to be funny,...he hates people with saggy pants, and crooked/backwards hats,...just like me...I think it is the only thing we have in common...lol

BTW- It looks like he screwed corrugated roofing into his truck...

And this is where it seems like he's making fun of me.....the little bastard....lol

Wait until I see him again,...I am going to give him painfull flashbacks, of when we were kids..... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

See less See more
#5 ·
#9 ·
It like to hit trees myself.

This is how/why I ended up making my front bumper...

The police report showed just under a 1/4 miles of tire marks on the road.

Please note that only 3 tires were touching the ground,...centrifugal force had the 4th tire shoved into the wheel well.

And what was at the end of BEAST's wild ride,....a 18' tree....with a 6" base.....I hit it with such force,...that it exploded in 3 places,...and the whipping action(like a bull whip) of the tree caused the tip of it to explode into splinters.

Which led to me making this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.