Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Toby and Willie racist?

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Gar we have way too many a$$ holes that were born stupid and a whole lot more that had to work at it. So take your pick at which one this retard is.

#5 ·
Damn that makes me one too:doh:

#6 ·
I'm not even gonna read it.

#7 ·
Must be related to the A hole around here that wrote into the paper saying that people were stupid for listening to Kid Rock's "All Summer Long" because it takes the beat from "Sweet Home Alabama" & that's a racest song about how ignorant the south is. & that Kid Rock is a racest too for using that beat & his black drummer is stupid for not saying something about it & speaking up for black people everywhere......right. :rolleyes:

#8 ·
Sweet home Alabama is racist? I guess you should just say country music is racist.

#11 ·
Take all them people saying the song is racist, and hang 'em all. High and by the nutsack.

#12 ·
Hmmm... I'm gonna guess the guy that wrote that is lacking the required equipment.

#18 ·
Yeah kid rock is also a racist, they forgot the part where he is on tour with Rev-Run from Run DMC, who is black.

On the subject of Kid Rocks song all summer long, I would really like to know what genre that song is considered. I have seen the music video on CMT, MTV, VH1 and Fuse. I have heard the song on almost every radio station too. Kinda weird song, it fits a lot of genres.

Toby Keith a racist eh, too bad the criminal in the video for that song was white. Hmm.. seems to me if he wanted to send a point it would have been a black male, and since they are doing detective work in an old country house, with a bunch of old western stuff, yup, that means racist.

Those dumbpucks, if they don't like you they will find something wrong.

Oh and that post just made me a racist also, since I said the word "black". Pretty bad when the majority is now the minority. This sh!t gets me so heated. I wish someone, somewhere would do the following things: create a White Entertainment Television to combat BET(Black Entertainment Television), create an all white college, create a group that only helps white people...you can see where this is going. Sounds equal to me, but of course, that makes me a racist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.