Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesel Tech Mag Story about Tom S Truck

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Deerezilla 
#1 ·
I was Reading Diesel Tech Magzine .

Volume 2 Issue 3

I thought I have seen this Truck Before .
I went on Reading More of this Story . an Then an Light came on . .
This is Tom S Truck from Prower stroke Nation .

This is an Need to Read Story .

I have an 97 F 250 2WD .
I would like to have my truck set up like your in two years .

Tom

You have an Great job seting up your Truck .

Can you give me more Info about your Hood . Where did you Buy it .

Terry

See less See more
#2 ·
It is a Reflexxion hood. I got it through my buddy Rocky at Rockin S Perfomance. I get lots of compliments on it.

Tom

#3 ·
Is this the July/August issue?? I am getting to subscribe and would like to get a copy of it! Thanks

#5 ·
I was going to buy it as a back issue. It has an option when I fill out my subscription.

#7 ·
You can do that as well. There is also a pretty lengthy OBS build-up story in the previous issue, the April/June issue (has a white dodge dually) on the cover.
alright thanks Jacob!!

#10 ·
Well I was going to subscribe but for some reason it doesn't want to let me. So I guess I will have to call tomm.

#15 ·
Congratulations Tom. anyone who has seen his truck in person knows that he has maintained it in showroom spankin new perfect condition. I have not seen a cleaner truck that was not new, and all his mods are very clean and as factory looking as possible. He also has a garage with a floor clean enough to eat off.:D

#18 ·
My dyno number are with the OEM charger and a 1.0 housing. Our last dyno day was like 5 degrees and it was impossible to get the truck properly warmed up to dyno.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.