Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Funny captions of your truck.

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  jtharvey 
#1 ·
I am extremely bored...so here's another idea.

Post a pic, and write a caption to YOUR OWN TRUCK.

"Beast took one look at that big sledge hammer,....and pissed itself"

See less See more
#4 ·
I guess I'll go again.

Caption:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...I hate kids

Everytime the moron behind the camera takes a picture, one of his little bastards just HAVE to be in it.....someone please tell him that this is a truck site...and it's only supposed to be about me.

Do I look like a good fugg'n spot to hide crap?....and don't even get me started about the freak'n little fingerprints on my windows......I swear ...if that little beotch touches me one more time...I gonna run her spleen over.

Why the hell didn't he install that "ejection seat" he was talking about, he's put everything else he could possibly shove on me...Christ!!!.....I'd love to send both his little nose picking hooligans into orbit..

I swear to all things Holy,..someone better get this little juice spilling, food dropping, toy throwing reject away from me before I lose it.

#9 ·
:hehe:

#21 ·
The straw that broke the camel's back.

This was the last time the truck was run hard before it blew on the way home the next day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.