Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

If your scared,...go away!

57K views 428 replies 130 participants last post by  03ranger30 
#1 ·
I was thinking this could be fun.

Post a pic of your truck,..and the next person comments on what they would change on your truck EXTERNALLY(what you can see in the pic posted), for function or looks, IE...steps, exhaust(if can be seen in pic), paint, tires, wheels, etc, etc..

Don't post, not even to say "thank you" to a previous response,... unless you include a pic of your truck,...and if can change your pic each time you respond towards someone else if you want to....

I'll start...

See less See more
#4 ·
08 Mirrors

#6 ·
billit badges that say Tanks or something cool

#8 ·
badluck, black bumpers and grill

#13 ·
stealth signal bulbs, ICON stabilzer.

I will eventually get a winch...but most likely it'll go under the rear of the truck, because this pic is a perfect reason why I haven't gotten a winch yet,..it would have been useless in the front bumper...lol

It would have taken 3 hours to dig down low enough just to reach it...lol....and even if I could reach it...aint no winch gonna pull my truck through that..

just for reference on how deep it was.....my daughter is 36" tall

#15 ·
Taller kid...

#26 ·
Tank send the hooters girls to my house, they can massage my broken shoulder

#35 ·
I have a few ideas of what i want to do to it, like maybe stacks? Tell me what you think. send me a friend request on myspace, i have a whole album on my truck.

#38 ·
I don't have myself so I can't check out your pics but I can go off the one you got in your profile here.

Nice looking truck indeed, I would say a Lund Sun Visor, just cause I love the look of them lol. But maybe some towing mirrors, not full on west coast mirrors (even though they look sweet) but maybe just the fold out mirrors.

#37 ·
I dont know the John Deere plate is like history of family farm. First tractor Grandpa Schwegman bought was a 3020 then 4030 so i dont know kind of means something.

ON EDIT:Trey I would get a different grill and maybe lose the bug visor thing if you havent said that already.

Whats wrong with my bumper?:shrug: lol

#39 ·
yea i deff need new mirrors, i love the ones on my bro's f450, it soo much easier to back! I need new wheels and tires. I will look into the Lund. Below is a url for an updated pic... My big bro had my windows tinted for me :)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=220197014&albumID=977990&imageID=13015399

sorry the only pics i have are on myspace....
And I vote for the IH license plates too!! mine is my avatar

#40 ·
Profile is set to private :poke:

To post Myspace pics on here right click on the image and select properties and the copy that link it should end in .Jpeg or something like, then it should work

I have a tool box on the back now and I washed and polished her today I'll get new pics tomorrow

#53 ·
Since no one picked up on yours. I say ya Tankify it lol. For me personally I would say loose the cap but it does look good in the final revision.

harley head lights and smoked cab lights after you get cab lights on it

i am losing the molding next week end i get from the body line down painted a dark silver with metal flack and a black pen strip to brake it up. also dont think i am going to lose the running lights... i like them

Can't think of much that you haven't already said, maybe paint the aluminum runner that the running lights are on. I love the lights specially at night but for some reason the aluminum doesn't work for me down there.

#49 ·
I know I need a 7" black stack.
i think 6 or 7 " chrome would look better and some cab lights... also do 4 steps or get rid of the front ones

thats an old pics... i already did the head lights and going to do an 05 grill and 08 mirrors in the next few months

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.