Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

THE JOB = URINE TEST

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  caspower 
#1 ·
THE JOB = URINE TEST
(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB... SO I AGREED 100%

Like a lot of folks, I have a job--I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check!?

See less See more
#3 ·
:whs:

#8 ·
How about all the white collor people that are doing drugs and don't have to take a drug test? What about giving everone in DC a drug test? Give to all or none thats what I think.

#14 ·
I read that before it and it makes perfect sense to me, but then you have the people, well they can't help being addicted, well its a good damn thing we also pay for rehab for those people, so that argument about them they can't help it, makes no sense at all. Drug test them, they fail no money.

The mayor of Detroit has to take a drug test, only after getting knee deep in other sh!t. The city is so bad even the mayor is a criminal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.