Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anybody been following this story?

3K views 47 replies 23 participants last post by  morepower02 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I with ya on this one Gar. Cook the bitch!

#4 ·
I will never understand how a person can be like this, especially a parent and worse a mom. She is tweaked in the head. I hope she never sees the outside world again.
I am afraid to tell you what I would do with her. Probably lock her in the truck of her car...take it from there.
So I guess I am not so good either thinking that way.

#8 ·
I am afraid to tell you what I would do with her.
yeah, she did look kinda hot in one of the pics i saw of her:poke::poke:

either way, thats just something you dont do. how retarded can you be to not report your own child missing?

#5 ·
It boggles my mind, that lady is so whacked I just don't get it. This is a prime example of someone needing a whole lot of waterboarding or some of my own personal preferred methods to find out what happened, I am more than happy to volunteer my services and guarantee the results there are simple ways to get the job done ;)

#7 ·
It took her a month to report her daughter missing...are you freaking kidding me. If my son went missing it would take me all of 2 seconds to report it...threatened by someone or not. Thats your kid...you protect them at all costs. She prolly had something to do with it...there are some sick a$$ ppl in this world!!!

#9 ·
There ain't nobody that much of a badass to keep me threatened/away from my son period!! I would f'in die trying to get to him. And yeah she looks hot too but she still needs a good killin!

#12 ·
I can't believe that there is so many people out there that want kids but can't have any and theres so many idiots out there that would rather kill there own than give them to someone who would gladly take them.

How about that teenager that drowned her newborn in the toilet and stuffed toilet paper in its mouth at her jr high school?

I know here in Texas(IIRC) they have the baby moses law where you can drop off a baby at any fire/ems station no questions asked.Better than killing an innocent child.

#13 ·
yea, i have followed it some, she sure doesnt seem too concerned in the phone calls. most mothers would be in tears. but then again, there have been some in tears and they were the ones who actually killed their kids. so who really knows yet with this.

#14 ·
I read in the San Antonio paper today that 12 children died from child abuse in 2007 alone.

#19 ·
Like I said before " this bitch needs a good killin."

#24 ·
I just read all the news stories they had, took awhile. The bondsman now says getting her out was a mistake and he regrets doing it and is having the bond cancelled. She should be back in jail sometime after monday as the process should be completed by monday. Then a deputy will pick her up and return her to jail. I guess the type of bond is causing it to be done this way as normally a bondsman can return a person to jail instantly when they want to be off the bond. I used to own a fugitive recovery company (bounty hunters) :D

Normally when your bailed out you basically sign all your rights away to the bondsman as he can tell you where you can and cant go and can return you to jail anytime he wants to, no reason required what so ever. So there must be something different about how this bail was done.

#25 ·
Wow, just enough time for her to skip town. Wonder what the bondsman's relationship is to her.

#26 ·
Never really understood why he came in like that besides he may of figured he could use it as a publicity stunt or something.

#28 ·
Yep they need to cook her ass!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.