Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Man this pisses me off and tears me up at the same time.

542 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  PTSUPERD 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If some people had a brain I swear they would be dangerous.

2 months old and is being left un-attended. Thats some parenting right there. Maybe the mother is new to the whole parent thing but the grandmother isn't.

Charge the mother with murder. That will teach her to leave her next child. lol

#5 ·
It appears to be a swing located in a room in the house. Probably one of those type that wind up and it swings automatically to put the baby to sleep. I think there is a little problem with doing this with a 2 month old. I know with ours we were always worried it would slide or shift and cause a suffication or chocking. I definately would not leave any baby with dogs, cats or other children around especially a two month old!

I would bet the dogs seeing the swinging started playing and pulling on the legs and you know puppies have sharp teeth. It would not take long for the dogs to kill the baby from biting it like a toy or rawhide.

If they didnt hear the baby there must be more to the story.

#9 ·
I missed that one. kills me.

When I was about 12 or 13 I got osteomyelitis. It was most likely from a bite I received from a spider while at a summer camp. It developed into an infection and attached to my clavical. They did surgery to scrape it out with a scalpel. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks getting antiobiotics and medication every four hours via I.V. I will never forget that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.