Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Smokin' Hot Hooker- Runnin like crap and still takes it to the fence

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  txpsd 
#1 ·
Finally got a hook in that didnt break the front end, bounce uncontralbly and got it off the line. I tried pullin Thursday night only to have it running so bad it didnt have the power to pull past 30'. It ran much the same way at Alexandria but I just got pissed at it and layed it on the rev limiter till I got the charger lit then it was on. Still chasing a gremlin, hope to kill that litt;e bastard soon. :mad::mad:

2nd place was 40' behind, let out before I took down the fence. ;)

#3 ·
If there was competition that also went to the fence I would of plowed that sucka but didnt really see the need to tear up my grill when 2nd is 40' back. Now if I had a weight brackett it would have been a different story.

#5 ·
NO BALLS NO BALLS... I can hear my friend saying that now about my truck when it was stock. LOL...

#13 ·
People probably think I'm nuts, after the pull everyone left at once so there was huge long lines of cars on the hwy. Long lines of cars and long straight aways means 120mph+ flybys on a 2 lane rd, yeeehaw. they got to see that after I took it to the fence.

Ya HRT I need somethin, maby gonna air them back up and see how that does next time.

#14 ·
They say NO BALLS in the Marine corp and if you dont do what your being NO BALLSED for then well you have no balls!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.