Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Almost feel bad posting this

13K views 101 replies 45 participants last post by  01platinum 
#1 ·
But The bills don't care where the money comes from:(

Brand new 08 Super Duty strait from the dealership

Tight fit, just glad Ford thought of the extra room for twins.

See less See more
#5 ·
Customer wanted a mechanical pump and fuel quality is questionable where this truck is going, not to mention that they could care less about how much smoke it belches.

#6 ·
must be nice to have enough money.....or not enough common sence to totally F up a brand new superduty like this..... Or maybe the overly abundance of money has replaced the common sence section of the brain :confused: who knows what people are thinking when they resort to putting a cummins motor in a super duty truck. if your going to be a traitor go all out and just buy a dodge!!!

#9 ·
must be nice to have enough money.....or not enough common sence to totally F up a brand new superduty like this..... Or maybe the overly abundance of money has replaced the common sence section of the brain :confused: who knows what people are thinking when they resort to putting a cummins motor in a super duty truck. if your going to be a traitor go all out and just buy a dodge!!!
He wanted a real truck and money is not an object it seems. He wanted something different and he's getting it.
H2E/HT3B twins, dont get more arcaic then that for turbos LOL. Goes along with the 12v I guess.
H2E and an H4, that combo has made 900 with good street manners.
Widely available turboes maybe? Perhaps it's going somewhere that performance parts are few and far between. Wonder what the tranny looks like?
Going to Kuwait, 47/48RE hybrid with stand alone controller and a modified OEM transfer case.

#22 ·
Hey I didn't say I recommended it, just payed well to do it.;) I Got a feeling all these guys that jumped ship are just ganna sink and fade away:doh:
I'm envious that you are working on something that's clean to start with. Too many years as an aircraft assembly mechanic and inspector spoiled me.
You!! it makes me not want to work on anything else that's not brand new.
What are you using for a radiator & intercooler?
Stock radiator and custom IC or may buy a Spearco for the 08.
looks nice!! Dont think i would do it tho! lol
I didn't want to either at first but I like doing something different before anybody else does it, so I took it on as a challenge. It has been alot of work as everything has been custom this custom that to make it work but I think the end result will be worth it.
Starting to get fond of as well as run out of room on the front wall with all the magazine features.
That, right there, makes me want to install a 6.0L in a 24 valve Dodge Ram!!
2 wrongs don't make a right:eek::poke:

#30 ·
Sounds like a pretty sweet build, the Auto tranny was a shocker to me though, woulda expected a 6-speed (also what I would rather have.) Looks good though and should make for a sweet truck. Any pics of the rest of the truck? Anything else getting done to it, beef up the suspension and diveline, not for the motor but I'm guessing if its going to Kuwait and getting this conversion its a contractor truck and is gonna be living a pretty rough life in a harsh environment.

Now what would be archaic would be to see someone swap an old 6.9L idi into a super duty lol. Any chances of getting a little engine ID tag with the Diesel Innovations name on it and then under the company name in smaller text, Quitter.

#38 ·
I think my favorite part is the ####y intermediate pipe with a weld every quarter inch connecting to the rusty turbo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.